“Welcome every morning with a smile. Look on the new day as another special gift from your creator, another golden opportunity to complete what you were unable to finish yesterday. Be a self-starter. Let your first hour set the theme of success and positive action that is certain to echo through your entire day. Today will never happen again. Don’t waste it with a false start or no start at all. You were not born to fail.” ~by Og Mandino

Saturday, April 21, 2012

The Day Goes Like These…

We had lunch at Baristas before we entered Singapore.

New packaging with the new logo. I love the design – kind of palm leaf with a LOVE logo on the top. I think this drawing is quite common in every coffee art. But when I first saw it printed on the brown strip, the first thought came in to my mind is – I wanted to collect it. Ha.


Of MINE.


Continue on the same piece. Do you find any progress on this canvas comparing on the past?


Clean up the palette. The left-over colour patches made it looked unique.


Wimpy... Waiting for next train to arrive.


My darling boy looked so CUTE in this picture!!! xxx Heee~

No comments: