“Welcome every morning with a smile. Look on the new day as another special gift from your creator, another golden opportunity to complete what you were unable to finish yesterday. Be a self-starter. Let your first hour set the theme of success and positive action that is certain to echo through your entire day. Today will never happen again. Don’t waste it with a false start or no start at all. You were not born to fail.” ~by Og Mandino

Saturday, April 28, 2012

Still A KIDdult

I bought this lovely Ronald McDonald X Hello Kitty bag in Hong Kong last year and this edition could only be found in there too.
Now, I use it for storing my painting tools.


Half boiled egg and a cup of tea – reminisce about my old day’s brekkie with my dearest papa during the kid time.


Yummy kaya French toast.


For lunch.


The leaves are growing.


Put on the newly purchased nail polish from RUBI, costs only S$2.95. Aren't they looked PUNKY now?! Love them!

No comments: