“Welcome every morning with a smile. Look on the new day as another special gift from your creator, another golden opportunity to complete what you were unable to finish yesterday. Be a self-starter. Let your first hour set the theme of success and positive action that is certain to echo through your entire day. Today will never happen again. Don’t waste it with a false start or no start at all. You were not born to fail.” ~by Og Mandino

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Choosing The Wedding And Evening Gowns

Here comes the bride-to-be (me) in her most favourite wedding gown. Haaa…
I was choosing the gowns for the upcoming nuptial. I have been allowed to take three from Monalisa. This is the first one for the morning session when the Chinese tradition wedding taking place.

I’m so fancy this gown. Love the luxurious white with the charming glamorous red train which is embroidered with some golden palm like strings. Ohhhhh… Simply GORGEOUS!

The following are the evening gowns which I’m going to dress in at our wedding night.

Waltz with darling in this beautiful gown with Canon In D lingering around. How would that gonna be?! Hee… *DREAMING*


A fabulous unconventional design of cheongsam with little wildness (you can't find from the front view as they are by the sides of the top). *secret*


Soon I will be uploading my pre-wedding photos in another new entry. Depend on when I’ve extra free time to do it. Well, I’m frankly pretty tied up with some other business lately.

Anyway, stay tuned! *wink*

No comments: