“Welcome every morning with a smile. Look on the new day as another special gift from your creator, another golden opportunity to complete what you were unable to finish yesterday. Be a self-starter. Let your first hour set the theme of success and positive action that is certain to echo through your entire day. Today will never happen again. Don’t waste it with a false start or no start at all. You were not born to fail.” ~by Og Mandino

Saturday, July 14, 2012

Participate In A Painting Tour To Bali In September?

I was thinking to join a Painting Tour to Bali in September (organised by the painting school) where with my canvas on an easel, hands holding the palette and the brushes with the colours on. Let the sun warming my back and the summer breeze kissing my cheeks, wrapped in ethereal bliss and painting the beautiful sunset before me.

Suddenly, a voice came thru the air and broke my dream into bubbles – “You won’t, I bet! You would forget your purpose going there because you would certainly be tempted by other things rather concentrating on your painting.”

Ha. Well. He just knows me too well.=p

No comments: