“Welcome every morning with a smile. Look on the new day as another special gift from your creator, another golden opportunity to complete what you were unable to finish yesterday. Be a self-starter. Let your first hour set the theme of success and positive action that is certain to echo through your entire day. Today will never happen again. Don’t waste it with a false start or no start at all. You were not born to fail.” ~by Og Mandino

Thursday, July 5, 2012

Wedding Wishes From Japan

It's a great surprise to receive the wedding card and the angpow as well from BK yesterday evening. It’s from a friend in Japan. BK was having a biz trip last week to Nagaoka, Japan and she passed the card to him in order to bring it back to me.

At first I didn't really believe it and I thought BK was kidding me. Ha.



The card is lovely and beautiful!! I will keep them nicely in my precious box. Thank you so much again, my friend!! ;)

No comments: