“Welcome every morning with a smile. Look on the new day as another special gift from your creator, another golden opportunity to complete what you were unable to finish yesterday. Be a self-starter. Let your first hour set the theme of success and positive action that is certain to echo through your entire day. Today will never happen again. Don’t waste it with a false start or no start at all. You were not born to fail.” ~by Og Mandino

Friday, September 21, 2012

Inspired With ' Build When You Need Them'

It has been a long while since my last update.

Life is still going on with loads of FUN and MARVELLOUSNESS on every single day, from work to painting, music, Chinese calligraphy and reading – things which I pursuing in life. I have never stopped or given up from moving forward constantly, exploring everyday into many of unexpected good surprises and discoveries that amazed me.

Feeling glad that I am still alive when I open my eyes in every morning - I can still breathe, talk, smile, run and move like a healthy one. All these have indeed contented me to top satisfaction.

At work, I’m currently engaging in a Kaizen Project which the preliminary stage will be due soon, as well as the programming and the setup. I have a mentor who is there to provide me a helpful advice in figuring out the solution to every of the doubt risen.

I was once at a difficult juncture again since two days ago, with limited conjecture, juggling for which way to go.

When the prolonged hesitation came off, the formula – ‘build when you need them’, was suddenly inspired during showering. Think bathroom is always a good place for whom looking for a resolution.

No comments: