“Welcome every morning with a smile. Look on the new day as another special gift from your creator, another golden opportunity to complete what you were unable to finish yesterday. Be a self-starter. Let your first hour set the theme of success and positive action that is certain to echo through your entire day. Today will never happen again. Don’t waste it with a false start or no start at all. You were not born to fail.” ~by Og Mandino

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Cosplay at Danga City Mall

Few display models of iron man, Gundams, etc.


A group of fans cosplaying as the characters from Japanese movies, manga, anime and video games.


Taking pictures with this meaty Misa Amane (弥 海砂) who in fact is slender from anime, and a group of youngsters who were incredibly fond of Gothic Lolita.


Rushing for make-up before the show started...


I like the cosplay dress (or perhaps gothic lolita?!) in the photo at left. It seems pretty and adorable, isn't?


My hubby with cosplayers as Orochimaru (大蛇丸) and Choji Akimichi(秋道 チョウジ).


Cosplay Contest, band performance and some other shows in the lobby of Danga City Mall...


This would be the greatest thing that I earned for today - adding a new bag to my collection again. Yappi!!!
Here is my newly bought handbag from a mobile baggi booth at Tebrau City. It costed me RM30 after 10% less. I love its bright pink colour and the transparent handgrip, it just seems unique among my other baggies!! *giggle*



Woo... Time for filling up our hungry stomach at Taiwanese Porridge Restaurant after lounged around all day.

No comments: