“Welcome every morning with a smile. Look on the new day as another special gift from your creator, another golden opportunity to complete what you were unable to finish yesterday. Be a self-starter. Let your first hour set the theme of success and positive action that is certain to echo through your entire day. Today will never happen again. Don’t waste it with a false start or no start at all. You were not born to fail.” ~by Og Mandino

Sunday, December 6, 2009

Being Together

This is our first time to celebrate mum and dad’s birthdays outside. I will be leaving to JB this evening (even though I don’t heartily feel to leave yet) and today is mum’s birthday in lunar calendar; dad will have his one just after a week. So, I proposed to celebrate together outside for this year. Yohooo~ I honestly tell you that I keep looking forward to having some activity with all my family members turning out together. Believe me, it would always be really fun, warm and sweet when you all being together and enjoying the same event.



Oh yes. I think this would be the first time of the year that I went out with all my younger bros and sis in the same time. We went to the church together for Sunday worshipping in the morning and bought the birthday cake afterwards. We had been browsing through four bakery shops and finally decided to pick up this lovely birthday cake which came with the strawberry flavour for our dearest parents. Mum and dad, do you like it? *wink*


Lit up the candles.


Some amusing snapshots when we dedicated a birthday song to them.


From their faces, we knew that they were really enjoying our special arrangement for them today. Mum and dad, Happy Birthday!!! Many many love from your children, we all love you so much.


Each of us had written down a few greeting words and words from our heart especially for our parents in these two lovely cards.



Mum and dad, did you feel touched when going through row by row the words on the cards?


Traditional chicken mushroom soup and the long-life noodles are the must-have-dish for Chinese especially at birthdays and the first day of Chinese New Year, which signifies good luck and the longevity to the person consuming them. Here there were, for every of my dearest family members.


He was starving and couldn't wait to start. Haha~


My dearest parents and I.
Papa and mama, I love you!!!

No comments: