“Welcome every morning with a smile. Look on the new day as another special gift from your creator, another golden opportunity to complete what you were unable to finish yesterday. Be a self-starter. Let your first hour set the theme of success and positive action that is certain to echo through your entire day. Today will never happen again. Don’t waste it with a false start or no start at all. You were not born to fail.” ~by Og Mandino

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Shopping Day。开心



A day out for shopping with my brothers and sister after church worshipping on last Sunday. This could be the first time (after I came back from UK in 2005) that we all came out together and did the same thing in my hometown. *grin*

Having our lunch at KFC. Erm.... Yummy... *chuckle*


Don't we look cool in these sunglasses?!


Shopping time!!


My dearest brothers and I. o(^_^)o


China dolls... My sis is really tall enough!!


Left: My new cap from Samuel & Kelvin (about RM47.90) - an earlier birthday gift from my bro.
Right: Both of us decided to pamper ourselves with these pretty, crystal like shoes. It's really cheap and only costs about RM5.95 a pair.


Fancy background... *wink*

11 comments:

frederickgam said...

U har, always shopping, shopping, shopping kekekeke. Hey you look a bit different from your siblings...

Jenjen said...

haha... i'm "Shopping Queen" mar... but i'm kind of shop without buying lor, haha~
Is it? may be gua. may be my face is a bit too chubby if compare to them. Anyway, you are not the first one to tell me abt that, hehe... may be this could be the reason that I'm smarter than my bros & sis lor, haha~ Kidding...

frederickgam said...

dont cry too much at ur house gate tmrw lar. sure all ur neighbours will c. drama queen kekekeke.
if u still wanna cry, cry 4 oon oso lar :)

~娃喜笨蛋~ said...

wah... singping is inside... hehe..

Jenjen said...

Kit: Yes yes. All of us were so enjoy on that day. I'm gonna miz them again, can't bear apart with my dearest family... :(

Jenjen said...

Fikar: I manage to resist my tear from coming out this morning when I left my hometown. But i started to burst into tears when I first step into my house jz now, quiet and lonely, that's what I can feel here. I'm trying to warm it out by playing a Korea movie here, at least can hear someone talking instead of completely quiet ambience. haha~

Anonymous said...

eh y u had link 2 a novel website?? if u wan c te novel i hav some webiste is abou te novel can intro 2 u like www.5yt.net

Jenjen said...

Hi, thanks for sharing yah.
i'm this 新月great supporter lar and i like to read those novels from this publisher, that's why I put the link in my blog. Another reason is I can access to this 新月家族网站easily through my blog without remembering the complete URL, quite easy and convenience for me lor.
Anyway, this 新月家族网站has never provide the complete/full copy of content(novel) in their site. Instead, jz the first few chapters from the whole in order to let the readers test read before they decide to buy it lor.

Anonymous said...

haiyo dwarf tat few chptr oso shuang meh??!! hahaha :P

Anonymous said...

sory write wrong is read tat few chptr oso 爽 meh?? old liao recently owas 4get some words during writing la haiz~~~:P

Jenjen said...

Haha~ Nevermind, I'm kind of easy to satisfy one.