“Welcome every morning with a smile. Look on the new day as another special gift from your creator, another golden opportunity to complete what you were unable to finish yesterday. Be a self-starter. Let your first hour set the theme of success and positive action that is certain to echo through your entire day. Today will never happen again. Don’t waste it with a false start or no start at all. You were not born to fail.” ~by Og Mandino

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

My New cK Glasses

I decided to get myself new specs eventually. I mean, I had always wanted to have a new pair since I got the old ones for more than a year already. In my previous records, I had never been wearing the same glasses for more than two years. Somehow it’s just sort of habit which I can’t even explain why.

It’s time to change. Because I feel my shortsighted has increased a bit. It’s true. Sometimes I found myself couldn’t really focus on the objects clearly. It’s not utterly serious but I think it could be a reasonable excuse to convince myself to get another new one, isn’t it? Although, I know I always use the same reason everytime when I get to it. That did the trick, anyway.

I’m actually made up my mind instantly when I got the left of the lens being hit off from the frame by the basketball on last Wednesday. The time James Poon was trying to pass the ball to HH Tai. She was my opponent. I was standing behind her for that instant the ball speeding towards my direction. Obviously, James wanted to pass the ball to HH Tai. But somehow, she jinked aside abruptly and the ball hit on my face. It was an accident, I know. And it expedited my decision-making.

Popping in an eyewear shop, trying up many frames handed to me by the shop assistant who thought they might suit me, and finally picking a frame as my favorite, going through a series of eye tests, and so on. In and out of the shop, all spent me an hour to finish.

I had chosen a cK black color frame this time. Another branded thingy obsession again. I honestly admit that I’m falling in love with this cK frame when I first saw it standing on the glassy shelf with others. The legs are tinged with shining silver color and covered in slightly transparent black PVC sleeves. The whole combination is simply fabulous. Oh, I love this feeling when I saw these beautiful glasses. The feeling when you find out something that you really need and you like it and it fits you nicely.

Look at the pictures below and you will know. It’s just… so cool!


Am I looking more fascinating in this new cK glasses? It definitely adds some good points to my appearance. I feel myself looking great in that, don't I? Oh god, I start to self-admire again, I know. I just can’t stop it. I love this new cK glasses. I really like it. I can simply put it on, all together with a plain white polo tee and a Levi’s jean on me, and going out in this simple but fashionable outfit. Wow, I think it would be just… absolutely trendy!

No comments: