“Welcome every morning with a smile. Look on the new day as another special gift from your creator, another golden opportunity to complete what you were unable to finish yesterday. Be a self-starter. Let your first hour set the theme of success and positive action that is certain to echo through your entire day. Today will never happen again. Don’t waste it with a false start or no start at all. You were not born to fail.” ~by Og Mandino

Saturday, October 1, 2011

Attending Cousin’s Wedding Banquet

My youngest bro, hubby and I were attending a wedding banquet on behalf of my parents tonight. Ah Chii managed to catch the bus after school and reached Sibu since yesterday evening. We all reach there just in time.

Hubby and I.


Aunties of my father’s side, and their families.


My naughty nephew. He liked my little bro and kept on following him wherever he went.


My youngest little brother. He has got four tiny little ear-pierces and one has blocked long time ago. Hence left only three now. He has sharp fashion sense but still I think that’s too young for his age.


Eldest uncle’s family. I had been long time never seen them before. Nice to catch up with them again.


Crap meat.


With the bride - my cousin.


2nd uncle's family and also the bride's family.


The newly wedded couple.

No comments: