“Welcome every morning with a smile. Look on the new day as another special gift from your creator, another golden opportunity to complete what you were unable to finish yesterday. Be a self-starter. Let your first hour set the theme of success and positive action that is certain to echo through your entire day. Today will never happen again. Don’t waste it with a false start or no start at all. You were not born to fail.” ~by Og Mandino

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

I Don’t Like It Because…

… there are too much light blue scattering around the elephant. I can’t really tell why. But, I honestly hate the light blue in this piece. It’s kind of smearing the picture, and it stresses me. It makes me feel bad and depressed that I want to remove it or get rid of this colour completely. Perhaps, as what the instructor said, blue makes people feeling sad or gloomy. So, I don’t like it.

Besides, the colour tone over the head area is too much darker. I should create more contrast to show the wrinkles around the head and the big ears clearly.

About the sky, I want to stir a little brown into the light blue. To create more natural colour tone.

I should sort out these in my next slot.

No comments: