“Welcome every morning with a smile. Look on the new day as another special gift from your creator, another golden opportunity to complete what you were unable to finish yesterday. Be a self-starter. Let your first hour set the theme of success and positive action that is certain to echo through your entire day. Today will never happen again. Don’t waste it with a false start or no start at all. You were not born to fail.” ~by Og Mandino

Monday, June 18, 2012

On The Designer Album

"A wonderful marriage requires falling in love many times, always with the same person."


"Once upon a time there was a boy who love a girl, and her laughter was a question he wanted to spend his whole life answering."


"True love stories never have endings."


"If raindrops were kisses, I could send you showers. If hugs were seas, I send you oceans. And if love was a person, I send you me!!"


"Love is a choice that we make from moment to moment."



"Because of you, my world is now whole.
Because of you, love lives in my soul.
Because of you, I have laughter in my eyes.
Because of you, I am no longer afraid of good-byes.
You are my pillar, my stone of strength, with me thru all reason and great times of length."


"Love is a condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to you own."


"You and I."


"If I know what love is, it is because of you."


"Now join your hands, and with your hands, your heart."



"One is loved because one is loved. No reason is needed for loving."



"You and I will never be apart."

No comments: