“Welcome every morning with a smile. Look on the new day as another special gift from your creator, another golden opportunity to complete what you were unable to finish yesterday. Be a self-starter. Let your first hour set the theme of success and positive action that is certain to echo through your entire day. Today will never happen again. Don’t waste it with a false start or no start at all. You were not born to fail.” ~by Og Mandino

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Esprit Shoulder Bag o(><)o

Hohoho… I managed to get my dream bag finally! It’s the Esprit shoulder bag shown in the photos above. Hurrayy…, Yahooo... cannot stop jumping up and down!! I had been trying hard to look for a shoulder bag which was of white color, not too big size, simple design and built with more than two compartments inside instead of just a small zippable pocket. Not until recently when I stumbled upon this bag at a local Esprit shop at Jusco Tebrau, my mind spoke for itself that this was the bag that I wanted! My dream bag was just a few centimeters in front of me. I was so excited!! I grasped hold of the bag into my arms and I could not stop smiling. I could hardly ever find a word to describe the joy! The bag was expensive and it costed about RM199.90. But, still I could hardly resist the temptation for getting it even though I was very rational about my spending. My mind just ran wild. I went ahead and bought it and pampered myself with it. This bag is so trendy and gorgeous. Putting it across my shoulder makes me feel so sporty, energetic & so much younger. Haha, I just could not stop admiring myself in front of the mirror…. *wink*

7 comments:

frederickgam said...

aiyo, hiao bag hahahaha.
ppl so rich, buy dis buy dat.
donate $ 2 me better hahaha ;)
just kidding !

Jenjen said...

haha...it is "gou4 sui4" mah, tat's y i bought it. dun jelous lar... =P i'm getting poor bcoz of tis bag, need lots of OT $$ n waiting 4 ppl to subsidise me nw...haha

~娃喜笨蛋~ said...

haha... nvr mind. coz my blog also not very nice... haha...

Jenjen said...

别这样说啦。。。部落格本来就是一个很个人的空间嘛。。。所以你可以随心所欲的DIY它。你也说了,那是你的"发泄地盘",所以你想写什么也是你的自由喜好呀。最主要是开心就好!

元成 said...

testing testing 123....
sorry...

元成 said...

hi ! lao jie
how is going now?
fine?
I have comment to U
Did U see that...
but i don't know say what
等我想好再reply u Ok....
i still working now
偷偷抓蛇。。。haha...

Jenjen said...

抓了几条蛇啦?!有被老爸逮到吗?哈。。。
我最近挺忙的啰。。。工作量很多。好累哦。。。好想快点回家(民都鲁)哩。。。