“Welcome every morning with a smile. Look on the new day as another special gift from your creator, another golden opportunity to complete what you were unable to finish yesterday. Be a self-starter. Let your first hour set the theme of success and positive action that is certain to echo through your entire day. Today will never happen again. Don’t waste it with a false start or no start at all. You were not born to fail.” ~by Og Mandino

Thursday, April 17, 2008

我的新头像...My new portrait o(^_^)o

I wish to disguise myself as a cartoon character. So, I went on to imagine what would I be like if I really become one of them. I spent one and a half hour imagining and sketching. Finally, the cutest ever character was born! A young and pretty pink lady dressed up in Yukata. She took off her glasses to let everyone have a clear look – That is me – Jenny the pinky “Japanese” lady! Dancing happily and smiling gorgeously. *wink* This character is gonna be my main portrait in my personal profile.

4 comments:

frederickgam said...

omg! u have turned into a cartoon charater, ur no more human hahahaha. what ?? u spent more than an hour tho draw this? must tell bk siew oredi hahahaha, just kidding...

Jenjen said...

i will turn into the cartoon char when i feel bored to be a human. hehe, i sketched it last nite lar...so he has no right to scold me ler...hohoho =P

~娃喜笨蛋~ said...

lolz... u like pink color?
the cartoon very cute.

~娃喜笨蛋~ said...

sorry, i hv tagged u...
hahaha...