“Welcome every morning with a smile. Look on the new day as another special gift from your creator, another golden opportunity to complete what you were unable to finish yesterday. Be a self-starter. Let your first hour set the theme of success and positive action that is certain to echo through your entire day. Today will never happen again. Don’t waste it with a false start or no start at all. You were not born to fail.” ~by Og Mandino

Saturday, December 6, 2008

My New FASIO Lipstick


To be honest, I don’t really satisfy with the effect of this Mentholatum pinky lip balm after used. It keeps peeling off from my lips very easily even when I just took a sip of water. May be it is not kind of long-wearing product which not even mentioned on its casing either. Some more, a lip balm developed with moist retention should always keep my lips soften and moisturized. But it somehow didn’t work as what described onto mine. Perhaps, this is not for my lips anyway.


My makeup routines is always kind of simplest one – blush on my good clean skin and apply lipstick followed by lip gloss. Therefore, I can’t bear with naked lips when going out for shopping or gathering with friends while it will make my whole face seems wan. It’s awful!! Without much thought, I quickly decide to phase out this colour lip balm and stick to the FASIO creamy moisture lipstick in Camelia pink.


I had bought one to pamper myself while I was browsing through the Christmas accessories in Watson during last weekend. It adorns my lips with sort of youthful and shimmery colour which seems like gleaming stardust on my lips. Wow! It picks up the entire look. Excellent, I think I start to fall in love to it. At least, it clings on to my lips perfectly for hours and I don’t have to worry if the colour has gone or not and leave my lips naked anytime now. It has certainly enhanced more confidence to my appearance too. Yeah!! *wink*

No comments: