“Welcome every morning with a smile. Look on the new day as another special gift from your creator, another golden opportunity to complete what you were unable to finish yesterday. Be a self-starter. Let your first hour set the theme of success and positive action that is certain to echo through your entire day. Today will never happen again. Don’t waste it with a false start or no start at all. You were not born to fail.” ~by Og Mandino

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Townhouse Unit For Sale

This morning when I wanted to depart for my work after breakfast, I bumped into my neighbour right when I just stepped out from my house. She was sending her son out for the work too. Then we both gave a friendly morning greeting to each other and she suddenly asked me,” Jen, did you ever think to buy a house in JB?” Why on earth did she want to know that? I was a bit bewildered.

She added again, “Because I want to give up my house while I have actually just bought another new one, a Semi-D in the other area.” Oh, I see. She would sell it at the original price, which is RM114000. Wow, that’s considered a good bargain. For getting a house for oneself. Why I’ve never thought about it? “Ok, I will consider it,” I replied her in rising exhilaration.

After that, I quickly called to my dad and then my hubby in Singapore to tell them about this news. They both were quite interested. My dad encouraged us to buy out the unit. Instead of paying off the high rental to others every month, why don’t we pay for the one that would really belong to us by the end? Some more it’s just next door. So, it would be very easy for us to monitor everything when renovation, we didn’t have to bother about moving our big stuff like the washing machine, fridge and everything because it’s just next door. It would be the easiest ever task in the world for moving in to a new house.

I am getting so excited the whole day when thought about I am going to have a new house soon. My own house. Oh no. It should be ours. Our dream house! We would have lots of things to do and prepare, for our new coming house!

No comments: