“Welcome every morning with a smile. Look on the new day as another special gift from your creator, another golden opportunity to complete what you were unable to finish yesterday. Be a self-starter. Let your first hour set the theme of success and positive action that is certain to echo through your entire day. Today will never happen again. Don’t waste it with a false start or no start at all. You were not born to fail.” ~by Og Mandino

Friday, March 18, 2011

A Little Murmuring


In my life, it seems like nothing is coming easy and simple for me. Whatever that I’m craving for, I have to make a great effort to achieve. Sometimes, I do hope that things could be there for me, without much struggling. But it would never.

It makes me admiring the others, especially those already have great runway built for them. 'No! You don’t need to,' out of the blue, a little sound whizzing out from nowhere to halt my miserable thought.

I should think of this is my destiny – an extraordinary journey for myself. I’m born to 'fight' for whatever thing I want. I have to make every effort to reach my dreams, goals and expectations.

Tell you what, I ever thought that I could be a warrior before I reborn. This could explain how my character built. I’m a determined and tough lady. Ha.

People always said there’s power inside everyone which if you find and use it, will make yourself like you always dreamed or imagined about. May be I just don’t like to be so vulnerable. I prefer to be stronger and resilient. These are important to keep me going…

No comments: