“Welcome every morning with a smile. Look on the new day as another special gift from your creator, another golden opportunity to complete what you were unable to finish yesterday. Be a self-starter. Let your first hour set the theme of success and positive action that is certain to echo through your entire day. Today will never happen again. Don’t waste it with a false start or no start at all. You were not born to fail.” ~by Og Mandino

Monday, March 28, 2011

The Stodgy Guard

A stodgy old man likes to call my name, especially the surname ‘NGUANG’ every time he sees me when he is on duty. He kept pronouncing my surname repeatedly as some other names – like Wang, Wong, Huang, Ng, Ngu and bla bla bla… And the worst thing is, he thought he is doing something that ‘amuses’ me. In fact, it gets me more agitated!

I didn’t show my annoyance off but kept the dull-smiling on my face. Inside my heart, he acts like a clown to me – a clown that did not please me at all and I felt I want to kick his butt off into a pound and let him chased by piranha! Ha. That would be really amused me.

For God’s sake! He has been doing that boring stuff for ages and can’t he feel any weary of the same nonsense of what he did? But I do! I feel he is truly annoying and wish he could leave me alone. Just get away from me and out of my sight completely. I don’t want to see that nasty drat man in my daily life!

No comments: