“Welcome every morning with a smile. Look on the new day as another special gift from your creator, another golden opportunity to complete what you were unable to finish yesterday. Be a self-starter. Let your first hour set the theme of success and positive action that is certain to echo through your entire day. Today will never happen again. Don’t waste it with a false start or no start at all. You were not born to fail.” ~by Og Mandino

Friday, June 6, 2008

Doggie Show

There was a dog show and competition at IOI Mall in Kulai, JB last Sunday (1Jun08). Therefore, it was a bit congested in the mall as there were many people. Most of them turned up just for the purpose of visiting this event. Some of them might have come from a distance!

Here are some photos that were taken by my boyfriend during the event. He has been the photographer all the time. *wink* We managed to capture some pictures which we think should be the most representative ones as there are not many variety of dogs in the show.


Schnauzer is my favorite doggie and I start to fall in love to this breed of doggie after watching a Chinese series drama called “The Most Beautiful 7th Day”, starred by the Hong Kong artists. The Schnauzer was very smart and energetic in the movie. It knew its master inner feeling and was always very thoughtful for his master. What impressed me the most was that it knew how to wrap his master with a blanket and helped her to switch off the light whenever its master fell asleep. I just can’t stop myself from “admiring” it. *giggle*

I used to call Schnauzer the “uncle dog” in the past before I knew its real name (Schnauzer) as it looks like having a moustache around its mouth all the time.


Schnauzer: Hey girl, don’t judge from my outlook. I’m not old enough to be an “uncle” doggie. I don’t mind you calling me genius. Err… Don’t you think that I looked more like a commander with my serious face here?! Bow-Wow!


This is White Terrier. I love to see it waiving its funny bare white pony tail. It was just so cute, feeling like a naughty kid who always wants to beg for others’ attention.


This Poodle was too excited. It kept bouncing here and there with its everlasting vitality. It must have been “locked up” for too long. Pity little young puppy…


Hi, I’m Pug. Nice to meet you here! Is my smile lovely? *grin*


This is Maltese. She was like a queen who sat gracefully and polishes on the table with her elegant white gown.


Other doggies in the show.


During the dog competition.


It’s like a mix of King Kong and dog. Huh…


The boy: Mummy can I have this “lion”? I like its fluffy brown fur. It looked cozy.

12 comments:

frederickgam said...

Oh my god, some of them dont even look like dogs anymore. Such lovely creatures ! The dog in the second last pic looks more like Aslan (Narnia) to me hehehe.

元成 said...

http://otips.blogbus.com/index_3.html
see this blog 漂亮哟。。。

元成 said...

why so many your brother, don't bite me no....no...
i surrender....
please...

元成 said...

哪只给你抱走了???
哈哈
多少钱???
我比较喜欢那个狮子头的
看起来够强
可以对抗老弟
嗯 蛮不错
哈哈哈
我喜欢
你呢。。。。

Jenjen said...

Ha~ you are rite! i think most of the dog breed nowaday already mixed (so called as mixed-breed dog). like the bullmastiff is the cross between English bull dog and mastiff, cockapoo is the cross between American Cocker Spaniel and Poodle lor.. Don't they look great after the crossbreed process?!
The name of the doggie which look like a lion (Azlan from the world of dogs, ha~)in puppy appearance is known as "Chowchow(鬆獅犬)". One is in brown colour and another one is in black colour (just above the brown one where I said it's like a mixed of King Kong and dog). Their fur is just too thick and their master have to leave them in front of a big fan else they could be faint due to too hot. ha~
Recommend a site to you: http://dogpile.ca/dog-pictures/
It contains most of the name of different types of dog. Very useful!

Jenjen said...

哎呀呀,那是狗狗比赛,不是卖狗啦。。。不过它们都是名种狗,价钱决对不便宜啰。
我比较喜欢第一只(Schnauzer),小小的身体却很勇敢和机灵,以后有机会一定要有一只。我不是要它来看家,只要它每天陪我运动,娱乐,看戏,"聊天",解闷就可以了。不过训练它应该也不容易吧。不知道有没有狗狗补习班或狗狗训练班之类的。
那只你所谓的"狮子狗"是鬆獅犬啦。很圆,很大也很壮哦。若被它压在下面可不得了,哈~

Jenjen said...

老弟,这里有个网站是关于鬆獅犬的,你可以游览一下。老实说,单看它的脸还真像一头小狮子啰!好可爱的小狮狮~
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chow_Chow

元成 said...

Oh ! I see
I See
.....

~娃喜笨蛋~ said...

i like the dogs... haha...
the white white long long hair 1. but must be hard to take care oh.

元成 said...

端午节快乐。。。。

Jenjen said...

嗨,端午节快乐哦!!(^_^)//

Jenjen said...

Hi Kit, the doggie with long pretty white hair is Maltese. It was just so gracious..haha~
I think her master must pay lots of effort onto it lor... else it won't look so good. *wink*
祝端午节快乐哦!!