“Welcome every morning with a smile. Look on the new day as another special gift from your creator, another golden opportunity to complete what you were unable to finish yesterday. Be a self-starter. Let your first hour set the theme of success and positive action that is certain to echo through your entire day. Today will never happen again. Don’t waste it with a false start or no start at all. You were not born to fail.” ~by Og Mandino

Saturday, March 28, 2009

Saturday Morning...

Hi... Morning everyone!!! I have just woken from my merely five hours deep sleep. In fact, it’s not enough for me; I used to sleep for at least seven to eight hours everyday as it is the essential ingredient for my well-being.


I had been going out with my buddies – Low, Fikar, HY & Marcy for a KTV session at Neway, City Square last night. We had our happy hours over the night until 4.00am this morning, and then, it got me another 30minutes to reach home with my tired body and sleepy mind. Of course we went there after our dinner. Or in fact we should call it as supper – we had it really late, after 9pm, as Low and I had a basketball session again with our colleagues after work before we met them at V & O Café.

I have a little sore throat this morning as a consequence of kept singing loud whenever came to the chorus part of the songs, as if I was screaming. Haha~ But it was really exciting that instant when you shout freely along the song. What’s it like? It’s like giving someone whom you are annoyed a great punch. It’s like you smashing a squash ball flying towards you speedily. It’s like the best moment of sex. Everything else is blocked out of your mind. It’s pure, simple pleasure.

Also, I start feeling my upper left arm getting the dull ache again. It is definitely the effect of over-exercising last evening. Hopefully it won’t be so much hurt like last time. Anyway, I'm still feeling a bit tired now. Perhaps I should take an afternoon nap later after my lunch to give my body a really good rest. *wink*

No comments: