“Welcome every morning with a smile. Look on the new day as another special gift from your creator, another golden opportunity to complete what you were unable to finish yesterday. Be a self-starter. Let your first hour set the theme of success and positive action that is certain to echo through your entire day. Today will never happen again. Don’t waste it with a false start or no start at all. You were not born to fail.” ~by Og Mandino

Saturday, January 29, 2011

A Happy Marriage to Tiung Hock & Tze Wei!

I really glad to see this couple has finally tied the knot too. I reached Bintulu by this afternoon, the timing was pretty tight to me to catch up another banquet at 7 o'clock tonight. Thanks God. Fortunately, I managed to make it at the end. Tze Wei, I didn't disappoint you! *wink*


They both were my ex-secondary schoolmates and the gal was one of my close buddies in my old school life. Besides, I met the others tonight too. It made me recall our old days where we used to study and play around together – that’s the best memory I had with you all. Still can't believe that we all had grown up and built up our own family. I really miss our great old days…





When is my turn? – this had been bucketed down from many old friends of mine tonight. Hmmm… Hmmm… Hmmm… ‘I’m waiting my boyfriend proposed to me’ – can I use this as an excuse? :p
(P/S: Jeez, my face looked so chubby in the photos above. *grump*)

No comments: