“Welcome every morning with a smile. Look on the new day as another special gift from your creator, another golden opportunity to complete what you were unable to finish yesterday. Be a self-starter. Let your first hour set the theme of success and positive action that is certain to echo through your entire day. Today will never happen again. Don’t waste it with a false start or no start at all. You were not born to fail.” ~by Og Mandino

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Tour of Switzerland music-White Switzerland


This is the sound of nature which is not belonging to the urban.

I was coincidently attracted to the pretty snowing scene on the cover of this musical CD when I was searching for other CD in the CD rack. There is a little red cottage in front of the forest. The whole place was snowed in. The trees and the roof of the house were beautifully dressed in white.

I took the CD and did a test listening at the trial run station. The music was so euphony!! The beautiful melody kept lingering in my mind. The pleasing and harmonious sound flew through the Alps, leading you to an enchanting world that was as virtuous as fairy wonderland. Running away from the crowded and densely populated city and walking into the Mother Nature. Let your soul bathed in brilliant sunshine and dew, breathing the fragrance of flowers and enjoying the nice pleasant ambience. This is the feeling and visualization that I have when I listened to this great melodies played by a group of Swiss musicians – BASILY.

Without much thought, I grabbed the CD and decided to add it to my collection. *wink*

CD1
1. Lost On Green Field 绿野迷踪
2. Snow of the Alps 阿尔卑斯的雪
3. Girls In Laaausaanne 洛桑的少女
4. Sunshine Of Bern 遇见伯尔尼的阳光
5. Dense Fog 迷雾
6. A Breath Of Spring 春的气息
7. Reunion With You 与你重逢
8. Immersed In Love 沉浸在爱里
9. The Dream Of The Thousand Lake 千湖梦
10. Nymph In the Forest 森林之心
11. Dancing Demons 跳舞的精灵
12. The Genena Lake Rain 莱芒湖的雨季

CD2
1. Desires The Heart 渴望
2. Sherwood Forest 舍伍德森林
3. First Kiss 初吻
4. Misty Morning Light 神秘的曙光
5. Dreamy 梦幻
6. Waving 舞
7. Inner Mission 使命
8. Your Gentle Manner 温柔的你
9. Return To Love 爱会回来
10. Sharing 分享
11. Fairy Tale 童话

I bought this musical CD from Harris Bookshop at Tebrau City, Johor. It only cost me RM20 and I think it’s very worth to buy.

This musical CD is copyrighted, so I will not upload any melodies from the CD in my blog. But if you really interest about this beautiful melodies, may be I can share it with you individually. *grin*

6 comments:

frederickgam said...

Wow, people really spend money hor. Piano music ah?

Jenjen said...

hehe...it is more like a Spa music i think. quite nice to listen. it's not only playing by piano but instead, it's composed of many other musical instruments, like flute, organ, etc.
u even can hear the sounds of birds, wind, ripple of the stream and other nature sounds when listening to the melodies.
i can convert them to MP3 and pass a copy to u when we meet next time. but u have to remind me, hehe... *wink*

frederickgam said...

oh that sounds nice :) sure, thatd be nice. just copy 2 your thumbdrive lah. u also can copy MP3s from my PC. ill recommend something nice & relaxing 4 u ok *wink*
im listening to katherine jenkins' new album - nice, gentle music.

Jenjen said...

sure!
I jz add my new cartoon in this blog. she symbolizes me who listening to the nice melodies nw. haha...

~娃喜笨蛋~ said...

wah... long time no come here.. muahahha... original cds oh... haha..

Jenjen said...

Of coz lar, else i won't show it here ler... hehe *grin*
This musical CD also not so expensive. that's why i bought it without much thought.