“Welcome every morning with a smile. Look on the new day as another special gift from your creator, another golden opportunity to complete what you were unable to finish yesterday. Be a self-starter. Let your first hour set the theme of success and positive action that is certain to echo through your entire day. Today will never happen again. Don’t waste it with a false start or no start at all. You were not born to fail.” ~by Og Mandino

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine to everyone!!

Happy Valentine to my hubby, my beloved one and all of my friends!! Wishing the melody of love be the great motivation of all and guide you all the way through your life!!

Here are the Valentine's presents - two glassy photo frames with DIY-ed pictures inside, that I have prepared for my hubby. *wink*


There are the gifts that I have received from him, including a pair of lovely mugs designed for lovers and a red rose. *sweet*


Valentine's dinner at Ippudou...


Naughty looks for snapshot...


Dear, I have something written specially for you...
亲爱的,你就像歌词里头的旋律,而我是你生命里的曲子。你用热切的双手拨弄我平静的心弦;你的旋律带动我生命里头原本没有规律的音符,引领我随着你的世界游走。
亲爱的,谢谢你无私的爱与包容。我要把自己的下半生当成情人节礼物送给你。我要执子之手,与子偕老。

No comments: