“Welcome every morning with a smile. Look on the new day as another special gift from your creator, another golden opportunity to complete what you were unable to finish yesterday. Be a self-starter. Let your first hour set the theme of success and positive action that is certain to echo through your entire day. Today will never happen again. Don’t waste it with a false start or no start at all. You were not born to fail.” ~by Og Mandino

Saturday, December 4, 2010

Cool Morning

It’s a rainy and gloomy season. I’m falling sick again since two days ago. Still feeling weak but getting better now except started a few coughs since this morning.

The weather is cool and very nice to just stay at home.

I turn on the laptop, surfing through the internet for a while. Not many things to update. Thus, I switch the screen to Hong Kong drama. It’s a hilarious show. Meantime, I take a pencil and make some casual sketches on a plain paper, which is about my actual condition now.

Then, I’m thinking about to buy a scanner for myself so that I can easily vault the picture I draw to the site.

No comments: