“Welcome every morning with a smile. Look on the new day as another special gift from your creator, another golden opportunity to complete what you were unable to finish yesterday. Be a self-starter. Let your first hour set the theme of success and positive action that is certain to echo through your entire day. Today will never happen again. Don’t waste it with a false start or no start at all. You were not born to fail.” ~by Og Mandino

Friday, July 25, 2008

Bye Oon... さようなら!

We bid farewell to Oon, the Production Manager and who used to be one of our lunch partners too, today at Jia Ping restaurant. It was hardly daring to believe that he was leaving us after been serving NLM for more than 14 years. No words could best describe our feeling now but just SAD... *sob* Anyway, we would still wishing you all the best in your new career and good luck in your next endeavors!!

Who was this guy? Why he kept hiding himself behind the pinky hat?!
Aha, he was the MAN of today - FY Oon.


Group pix before the dishes were served.


Here was the time that we had been waiting for long. The dishes gave us a visual treat and the bright colour of food tempted everyone to taste it. Yummy! Yummy!
I'm gonna be quick else the food would leave nothing to me in short. Because I was sitting at a table with all guys who used to act very quick, especially eating. *chuckle*


This was the ever priceless farewell gift from me - lovely juicy kiss. Oops, hold on. You are too tall that I can't reach your cheek! Then, better give you just fly kiss instead. *giggle*


Wow, what had you all been talking about which amused everyone there?!


Oon: Err... Low, I think you still owe me something.
Low: What?
Oon: You haven't settled your laundry expenses with me yet.
Low: Have I?
Oon: Yes, of course! You had passed your ONE WEEK undergarments to me for washing on last Saturday. Don't you remember?
Low: ... *blushing*


CS: Hey buddy, please do help to reserve a post in your new company for me yah. May be I will think about to change my career too... Hehe...


Oon's job reviewing session for last 14 years...


Left: Hey, I had closed my eyes unknowingly in that pix. NG!
Middle: These two guys were almost falling asleep. NG!
Right: Finally, everyone was in condition. *wink*


Wong: Hey mate, you have to pay before you take. I'm not kind of simply let people take the photo of mine. Go and fill up the requisition form in database before you want to approach me yah. *snigger*


The elders and the younger. *wink*


Good bye Oon and good luck to you!! Do come back and visit us whenever you miss us, cheers!

3 comments:

~娃喜笨蛋~ said...

u r the only girl?

Jenjen said...

I was the only lady at that table but there were few at another table. (^^)

~娃喜笨蛋~ said...

oh.. ok... hahaha..