“Welcome every morning with a smile. Look on the new day as another special gift from your creator, another golden opportunity to complete what you were unable to finish yesterday. Be a self-starter. Let your first hour set the theme of success and positive action that is certain to echo through your entire day. Today will never happen again. Don’t waste it with a false start or no start at all. You were not born to fail.” ~by Og Mandino

Saturday, August 23, 2008

A Graceful Lady

Besides the normal daily basic works that I carry out everyday, I used to devote myself to both drawing and playing violin. Both of them, however, have became such important things that I don’t want to miss out in enjoying my life here.

Here is another piece of my artwork – a graceful lady, to share with all of you. Hope you all will like it… Cheers! *wink*


No comments: