“Welcome every morning with a smile. Look on the new day as another special gift from your creator, another golden opportunity to complete what you were unable to finish yesterday. Be a self-starter. Let your first hour set the theme of success and positive action that is certain to echo through your entire day. Today will never happen again. Don’t waste it with a false start or no start at all. You were not born to fail.” ~by Og Mandino

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

The Next Day After The Crazy Night…

I woke up at 5:45am in the morning. It was ONLY 2 hours after I fell asleep. I felt so awake and alert. The feel of dizziness resulted from being drunk was no where found.

I felt very hungry and I refused to wake up as I knew I needed more rest. Food, even though is always being my first priority, I knew to sleep was more important. Furthermore, I had a list of programs (e.g. KTV, watching movie…etc) to catch up with later. Eventually, I forced myself to sleep.

The next time when I was awake, it was already 8 o’clock in the morning. I went down to the kitchen to prepare breakfast. By the time, Low woke up. He was so surprised to see that I was in such an energetic form. He thought I must have been a “dying fish” lying unconsciously on the bed at the time! Haha~ I supposed I would become like what Low’s thinking about too but to be honest, I had no idea about my incredibly good condition. Just feeling fresh and awake, as if I had never drunk last night.

However, the only thing that makes me discomfort is the rashes, as the symptom of allergic to alcohol, start appearing all over my arms, chest, neck and thighs. It is like a punishment to me as the consequence of ignoring the reminder – I can never drink as I am allergic to alcohol. Gosh. I took the ZYRTEC®(cetirizine hydrochloride) tablets to resist the bloody itchiness. That’s it. I would not let it spoiling my plan today. I thought excitedly.

***

Oh God, I feel my body terribly itchy now as if the tablets have lost its effect on resisting the itchiness. The defending soldiers have lost the battle to the devil, haven’t them? Some more, I could feel a little fever spreading over my body. Oh no, am I got a fever now? I was joshing with Low this afternoon after the movie that I planned to get a MC tomorrow. I mean, it was just a joke and I have never taken that seriously. Now it seems to become real to me. Without much thought, I grip my bag and the car keys and go to see a doctor. I’m thinking at least I could get other new tablets to stop this bloody itchiness, so that it would not awake me from my sleep tonight.

***

I’m back. Yeah, I’m diagnosed with having a slight fever now. I have been given a few new tablets and a bottle of Calamine lotion containing the menthol by the doctor – to save my life from the terrible itchiness and the fever. *giggle* Anyway, I’m going to sleep now… 99 & sweet dream, to you and to me as well… *tired*

No comments: