“Welcome every morning with a smile. Look on the new day as another special gift from your creator, another golden opportunity to complete what you were unable to finish yesterday. Be a self-starter. Let your first hour set the theme of success and positive action that is certain to echo through your entire day. Today will never happen again. Don’t waste it with a false start or no start at all. You were not born to fail.” ~by Og Mandino

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Sharing His Amazing Work

Hand on my heart, I really love to see my bro's sketches (as well as my sister's). I have an idea of asking him to sketch our picture, in which my hubby is cuddling me close in his arm and I slightly raise my chin. We both look into each other eyes so affectionally, my lips are half opened and so close that almost kissing on his. Wow! What a wonderful image! I should hang it in our new bedroom if he could produce that for us. *giggle*

No comments: