“Welcome every morning with a smile. Look on the new day as another special gift from your creator, another golden opportunity to complete what you were unable to finish yesterday. Be a self-starter. Let your first hour set the theme of success and positive action that is certain to echo through your entire day. Today will never happen again. Don’t waste it with a false start or no start at all. You were not born to fail.” ~by Og Mandino

Sunday, August 14, 2011

Darling Falling Sick

I’m getting a little bit resolved this evening. My darling seems to be slowly recovered. He looks better, regains his energy bit by bit and able to smile and talk much tonight. He had been struck by fever since this morning and he fall wimpy for the whole day.

He was so namby-pamby after ill and lacking strength to talk or react as usual. He laid feebly on the long sofa with worn-out soul which indeed wrenching my heart. I felt guilty that I couldn’t help much to spare him from the pain but kept praying to the God to seek his almighty power to heal my dearest one from suffering.

Thanks God. He seems to listen to my praying.

These were very wholesome meals I cooked for my darling today, for each lunch and dinner.

No comments: