“Welcome every morning with a smile. Look on the new day as another special gift from your creator, another golden opportunity to complete what you were unable to finish yesterday. Be a self-starter. Let your first hour set the theme of success and positive action that is certain to echo through your entire day. Today will never happen again. Don’t waste it with a false start or no start at all. You were not born to fail.” ~by Og Mandino

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Power Blackout

Oh SHIT!! All the lights are vanished in a sudden. Finding brightness nowhere. Nothing in sight. I'm in the totally dark now.

Not only me. I hear loads of hubbub coming over from our neighborhood – clamoring at the sudden failure of electricity in our area.

Whoa! It seems to be power blackout is happening now.

I see my neighbours even turn on their front beam at the car to project sufficient brightness into their house, but this could only illuminate their living hall. Well, that’s fair enough. At least not staying in the darkness at all.

I was doing my nails while watching a Taiwanese show on the telly before this misery is happened. Out of the blue, everything just whizzed off into darkness in a second. Thing happened so quick. For a moment, I was getting paralyzed. My mind was blanked out. Just a while later I regained my focus. It's electricity failure! This is the first time ever I undergoing this bloody trouble here.

What the hell is going on out there? Who cut off the power? Why not in the midnight when majority of people are in their bed? Shit. I'm going to miss the 9pm-episode tonight. For God's sake. Arghhh...

Not only our area but it seems those adjacent are affected too. We are all in dark. Together. Oh my!

Nothing I can do now. Not for someone alone in the darkness. Neither web surfing nor watching TV, nor reading, nor whatever. Eventually, I decide to go to bed now. This is pretty early, though.

Good night~ Zzzz…

No comments: