“Welcome every morning with a smile. Look on the new day as another special gift from your creator, another golden opportunity to complete what you were unable to finish yesterday. Be a self-starter. Let your first hour set the theme of success and positive action that is certain to echo through your entire day. Today will never happen again. Don’t waste it with a false start or no start at all. You were not born to fail.” ~by Og Mandino

Monday, February 20, 2012

Sneak Peek~

Focus on my nails.


Make up before the photography session started. My sis took this with my iPhone.


Apple took this picture for us in the walk-in wardrobe area.
We just done the indoor part today and going to continue the outdoor part tomorrow, which we gonna reach there early by 7am. Frankly, I'm not feeling tired at all but still slightly overwhelming even now. Ha. I bet you could feel how much I enjoyed the session today. Yup, indeed. Haha~


Poor darling. He was really drain out by the end of day. Now, I just hope that there is no more raining tomorrow in order for us to complete the overall session, which is also the last bit of this part. *crossed-fingers*

No comments: