“Welcome every morning with a smile. Look on the new day as another special gift from your creator, another golden opportunity to complete what you were unable to finish yesterday. Be a self-starter. Let your first hour set the theme of success and positive action that is certain to echo through your entire day. Today will never happen again. Don’t waste it with a false start or no start at all. You were not born to fail.” ~by Og Mandino

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Pleasantly Warm And Closer

It was about late afternoon, my hubby took the broom and got out to balcony to sweep away the branches left over by the birds which nestling below the awning. I was doing some decorating stuff in the living hall when the moment he called my up to the balcony.

“Love, can you come over here? The outside is beautiful,” he shouted from the first floor.

“Okay,” I replied and quickly grabbed a magazine and a newspaper which we just bought this morning and hurry to the balcony.

My darling was standing against the parapet and gazing at the distant mountains when I came. He took me to the swing and sat down. He cuddled me closely and whispered at my ear.

“Love, look at the mountains, the fields, the flying birds, the cloudy sky and all of the nature surrounding us. It’s beautiful.” I could see the vivid glow in his eyes.

“Yes, darling. I like here very much. It’s such a wonderful place for us.” I gave him an affectionate kiss on his right cheek and embraced him back even closer.

We snuggled up for a little while.

Then, he took the newspaper to read while I sat with my legs crossed in “full-lotus” posture, which I thought was the most comfortable way and leafed through the magazine. It’s not entirely all-way reading and quiet; we did have some fun and frolic once in a while too. We spent really good time on there before the sundown.

That is the moment which I desire for all the time being. I love you darling… Love the time to be with you. xxx

No comments: