“Welcome every morning with a smile. Look on the new day as another special gift from your creator, another golden opportunity to complete what you were unable to finish yesterday. Be a self-starter. Let your first hour set the theme of success and positive action that is certain to echo through your entire day. Today will never happen again. Don’t waste it with a false start or no start at all. You were not born to fail.” ~by Og Mandino

Thursday, June 30, 2011

She Broke Her Right Arm Again

It was indeed a shocking news when I got to know that my poor sis broke her arm again. She slipped on a little puddle of water in dark last night on her way home. Her right elbow was directly smashed on the floor and the sudden impact hit her fragile bone, hence cracked her arm. Oh my, her poor thing.

She had once in her childhood.

When she was still a kid, she was pretty scampish and hyperactive that one day, she tried to jump from the top rail of a wooden sofa like a superwoman. But who knew, she failed to safely land on the floor and unfortunately end up with broken her elbow. It was frightening and my parents immediately sent her to hospital in double quick time. She had an operation right afterwards and consecutively she took almost half a year for recovery.

Thanks God! No surgery needed this time but she has to get her whole right arm plastered now. It’s very inconvenience to carry out the daily life like usual days. She is in a big trouble. I bought her a ticket and requested her to come down to Johor tonight. She will be staying with me for the following week, likely until her arm is pretty much recovered. Or at least until her next check-up. I will look after her like a ‘queen’ (now I should say this to myself – oh, poor me). That's just because she is my dearest sister!

I really hope she will get better and back to normal soon. Bless you, sis! *crossed-fingers*

No comments: