“Welcome every morning with a smile. Look on the new day as another special gift from your creator, another golden opportunity to complete what you were unable to finish yesterday. Be a self-starter. Let your first hour set the theme of success and positive action that is certain to echo through your entire day. Today will never happen again. Don’t waste it with a false start or no start at all. You were not born to fail.” ~by Og Mandino

Monday, March 19, 2012

LOVE Can't Be ALONE, No Matter How

I'm overwhelmed with SHOCK since this evening.

That news came like crushing blow – a colleague from another section under the same department whose husband was just killed in a car accident this afternoon. One of the tyres blew up suddenly when running on highway causing the huge trailer turned over and colliding into the barrier on roadside. Meantime, the man was thrown out instantly of the car and somehow been crashed between the trailer and the barrier and killed on the spot.

The first thought that struck me wasn’t ‘life is fragile’ or ‘short’ or what. I was thinking how she could live on without her husband for the rest of her life? In term of the life companion and spirituality; if they both loved each other so much and deep. This is so tough and hard to get thru, I think.

To me, I can’t live without my darling. He is my all in all, invaluable soul mate and life partner for eternal. Definitely not in term of financial support or any materialism related stuff. I can earn the money and spend them on my own. But not the LOVE. I definitely can’t bear to lose him and his love with me. We are both UNITED and we LIVE TOGETHER and shall LEAVE TOGETHER too.

No comments: