“Welcome every morning with a smile. Look on the new day as another special gift from your creator, another golden opportunity to complete what you were unable to finish yesterday. Be a self-starter. Let your first hour set the theme of success and positive action that is certain to echo through your entire day. Today will never happen again. Don’t waste it with a false start or no start at all. You were not born to fail.” ~by Og Mandino

Saturday, August 1, 2009

I’ve finished up all my replacements!

Today is the last day of my replacement, at least this is the only one and also the last one in my diary so far. Tell you what, I have been working through a few replacements for the past few weeks. And now, it comes to an end. Hurrayyyyy!!

Honestly, I don’t really like to work on Saturday. It’s my own day, my personal weekend. It should be the day for me to either rest well at home or get into some relaxed activities like shopping or outing with my hubby, after being working so hard for the whole week. However, I’ve no choice. I have to come for every of my replacement days. In actual, it’s such a frustrating.

Sometimes, I don’t quite really understand how it is happened to our company. In this awful recession period, people are struggling hard to get more orders for their business to go on. But, it seems like ours one is going into another way round – many orders but lack of material. Huh, how come?! How could our purchasers let this to happen?

I’m not intending to blame them but you see, this kind of issue has been coming up for quite a few times, honestly. There are almost in continuousness. So, I’m wondering if those purchasers have really sorted out to deal with the problems or not. Browsing and supplying the material to let the production keep running well is certainly the purchasers’ job. They have to really find out a way to improve the terrible situation. Else, I’m sure it would keep happening again next time.

Anyway, it’s really boring to work on Saturday. Some more most of the colleagues from my department are taking this day off. Obviously, they don’t like to work on Saturday too. You may ask why I don’t take this day off. I really want. I’m telling you that I’m so desired to do so but unfortunately, I’m lacking of annual leave. I have no much annual leave on hand now. Therefore, I have to spend such a beautiful weekend in the office here… *waiting to clock-out now*

No comments: