“Welcome every morning with a smile. Look on the new day as another special gift from your creator, another golden opportunity to complete what you were unable to finish yesterday. Be a self-starter. Let your first hour set the theme of success and positive action that is certain to echo through your entire day. Today will never happen again. Don’t waste it with a false start or no start at all. You were not born to fail.” ~by Og Mandino

Saturday, June 13, 2009

Cheer Up! My Dearest Sis

Life is like a book of story. It has always been up and down and full of unexpectedness. You would never predict or know exactly what would happen next. It’s like picking a colour ball from a black box. You can’t see the balls inside and you have to blindly and randomly pick up one from the box. You would never know which you gonna get. May be red. May be blue one. Or perhaps a white ball. Only the almighty God would know the answer.

Sis, please don’t get defeated so easily by such deflation. Take it as a lesson and you learn from it. Think at the bright side, you are practically undergoing something that ones have to get over before he or she can reach the goal. You are certainly on your way to the glorious.

You always say that I’m clever but in fact, I’m not. I ‘m just know the rule – “No pains, no gains”, and therefore, I constantly put much effort than others do, in order to get a good result. No matter in what fields or what things. Of course, I did face many failures too before I succeed. Sometimes I had even cried in between. Not being so smug about it but I honestly told myself that I was actually lucky than others. Because you know what, I had got the chance to learn something… something which is rather priceless, from those miserably experience. It’s the same principle as you carry out some experimental approaches. You used to fail at the first place and you keep trying and trying by different attempts until you finally get the result you want. You know, it’s sort of inestimable worth.

My dearest sis, do not freak out. Still, it’s not a matter. Once you get the hang of it, you will realize that it’s no longer a big deal. Take it as a dramatically transition that you have to go through it before you succeed. Never give in to the failure but take it as a step for leading you along to your brilliant achievement in future.

No comments: