“Welcome every morning with a smile. Look on the new day as another special gift from your creator, another golden opportunity to complete what you were unable to finish yesterday. Be a self-starter. Let your first hour set the theme of success and positive action that is certain to echo through your entire day. Today will never happen again. Don’t waste it with a false start or no start at all. You were not born to fail.” ~by Og Mandino

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Hey MACAU!!

Guess where am I now? I'm in the departure hall at Changi Airport, waiting for boarding at 6am later.



God. I'm feeling so sleepy now. =_= Which could have something to do with the fact that I slept only three hours last night and it's certainly not enough to get me recovered from the tireness of work. My eyelids just keep falling down but I couldn't help.

I can see that people round me are mostly in the sleepy mode too. A few have even put on the blanket, and sleep on the floor next to the sofa in front of the public.
They don't mind at all, don't they?

How much I wish I could have a little small place for me to lie down cozily too. However, I do mind to sleep in front of public. I can't bear to let people seeing the most embarrasing part of me. Eeerr... You know. Something that usually appear only when you are in your sleep.

Oops, my stomach is rumbling. I shall look for something to eat now. I will update my Macau trip again later. Ciao!!

No comments: