“Welcome every morning with a smile. Look on the new day as another special gift from your creator, another golden opportunity to complete what you were unable to finish yesterday. Be a self-starter. Let your first hour set the theme of success and positive action that is certain to echo through your entire day. Today will never happen again. Don’t waste it with a false start or no start at all. You were not born to fail.” ~by Og Mandino

Saturday, May 22, 2010

Just Simple

Although I don’t have to work at weekend but I still wake up early as usual. I want to have a relaxed and pleasant day. No work, no rush and no pressure. Just a simple day to go on and I can simply stick to my favorite things to do. May be painting? Photo shooting? Or just lie on the sofa bed and do some novel reading. Oh. Whatever.

My hubby is yet in his cozy sleep. I wander idly inside the house. Shove Jay’s latest CD into the player and zap it on with the remote. Soon, the familiar melody starts to linger in the space again. Oh, I love it! It’s the latest album from Jay Chou, which my hubby placed the special order in his first release that comes along with the limited freebie – 9 miniatures of all Jay’s album covers on the badges. They are cute!!
Here is my green bean soup for breakfast.

No comments: