“Welcome every morning with a smile. Look on the new day as another special gift from your creator, another golden opportunity to complete what you were unable to finish yesterday. Be a self-starter. Let your first hour set the theme of success and positive action that is certain to echo through your entire day. Today will never happen again. Don’t waste it with a false start or no start at all. You were not born to fail.” ~by Og Mandino

Saturday, May 8, 2010

Hot, Hot Go Away

We couldn’t stand with the hot weather and kept sweating, although it’s still early in the morning. So we went to the swimming pool in the backyard to get ourselves cool down in the water…

It was too cozy to stay in the cold water, therefore, I almost fell asleep…Zzzz
I was awakened by my hubby to post in front of the camera.
These are the swimming pools (one for adults and one for children) which I’m talking about. It's a good place to keep one from becoming too hot.
He is my MAN! Ha! :p

No comments: