“Welcome every morning with a smile. Look on the new day as another special gift from your creator, another golden opportunity to complete what you were unable to finish yesterday. Be a self-starter. Let your first hour set the theme of success and positive action that is certain to echo through your entire day. Today will never happen again. Don’t waste it with a false start or no start at all. You were not born to fail.” ~by Og Mandino

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Don’t Give Up… Endure

It’s raining outside while I’m leaning against the window, staring out of the window at the distant objects in the dark. Some of the houses are lit up. I can hear the chatter and laugh coming through the air from somewhere which warms the cold atmosphere tonight.

This is a hard time for me - I’m thinking, especially after I have got promoted last month. It just shows that my burden - the job responsibility and the work load are getting proportionally increased to my wages. Well, I had never bother much at the first place but start to get worried about that lately. I’m kind of afraid that I could be out of the expectation. Well, obviously I’m lack of confidence again. I confess I always be.

I don’t really know why I keep to think in that way. BK pointed out to me that I should not put on too much pressure on myself, just give the best and keep the thing going on smoothly. That’s it. Somehow, I like to set a higher goal for myself which sometimes I can hardly achieve. I hate this!

Ok. Perhaps, it’s just an overwhelming sense of hopelessness. At least for now. I have to get rid of it and stay calm.

I need to overcome this tough period. It’s an important stage to get myself stepping up to another higher level of mind and spiritual growth. They will become a useful lesson in my life later.

I have got to stick to it and make it possible. This is how I encourage myself and it has always been a cup of comfort to cheer me up. Patient endurance is what I need now…

No comments: