“Welcome every morning with a smile. Look on the new day as another special gift from your creator, another golden opportunity to complete what you were unable to finish yesterday. Be a self-starter. Let your first hour set the theme of success and positive action that is certain to echo through your entire day. Today will never happen again. Don’t waste it with a false start or no start at all. You were not born to fail.” ~by Og Mandino

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Hello Kitty Wooden Log Chain

I always tell people that my hubby is a really nice man and he has been sweet to me all the time.

Just like about two months ago when everyone was indulged in the World Cup fever, my hubby suddenly bought me a lovely scheduler with many amusing and charming little Pandas on each page. He told me that although he was busy catching up the once-of-four-years game but he would never forget me. He just wanted to show that his mind was still with me even though his eyes were attached to the TV. Ha. I love it!!
Guess what he bought for me again as a surprise this time. Look. It’s a lovely little wooden log chain from Hello Kitty series with a red apple and a cup of tea on each round side on the top. Geez, I’m a Hello Kitty girl at heart, that’s my favorite item!! Thanks, my dearest. I love it. I will hang it over in my baby car.

No comments: