“Welcome every morning with a smile. Look on the new day as another special gift from your creator, another golden opportunity to complete what you were unable to finish yesterday. Be a self-starter. Let your first hour set the theme of success and positive action that is certain to echo through your entire day. Today will never happen again. Don’t waste it with a false start or no start at all. You were not born to fail.” ~by Og Mandino

Saturday, July 16, 2011

First Round Of Soft House-Warming Dinner

Aiyaya!! It's a shame. I forgot to take the picture of the party tonight!

I kept reminding myself to take some but this idea was slipped away when I too busy serving my guests. There were ten people I invited for this round but this number was enough to cram into the limited space in our new house.

The noisy bunch of exuberant babble filled up the night. It was really sweet and warm to get every lovely people together and we enjoyed the dinner in each companion very much. It's in smaller group so people stayed chance to talk to each other and get closer rather than merely stay alone at some corner.

All the dishes (totally seven dishes) were home-cooked excepted the two extra dishes - honey pork ribs and fried prawn in salted egg, which we ordered from outside to make sure everyone had enough food for dinner tonight. We both were really care about the hospitality, so we always wish to serve our guest at all better way.

Zillion of gratitude to those who made their effort to turn up for the house-warming dinner tonight upon my invitation, as well as their lovely presents. You all make our brilliant day and we love you all!!!

We kicked off the first round tonight. Next, it will be in steamboat manner and it's still in small group form. Those people who have been invited for next round on coming Saturday night are mostly my good buddies who we used to hang out together in the past. I'm honestly very excited and looking forward to seeing them again.

Right. I'm gonna rack my brain to figure out the list of food going to be served on that night. One thing I've already confirmed is, we will serve the red wine for them in that round. How lucky they are, ladies and gents! Hope they all will enjoy my arrangement. Can't wait to see them all soonest.

On the other hand, I missed the Love Keeps Going (美乐加油) episode tonight. Gonna catch it up on YouTube later.

*yawning*

Time to bed. Good night. Zzzz...

No comments: