“Welcome every morning with a smile. Look on the new day as another special gift from your creator, another golden opportunity to complete what you were unable to finish yesterday. Be a self-starter. Let your first hour set the theme of success and positive action that is certain to echo through your entire day. Today will never happen again. Don’t waste it with a false start or no start at all. You were not born to fail.” ~by Og Mandino

Sunday, July 31, 2011

The Little Warrior

This is another surprise prezzie from my dearest hubby again. He knows that I’m downhearted lately that he hopes to cheer me up. Hence, he buys me this little warrior (I like to call it this name even though it’s a cowboy Mickey) as though to symbolize that no matter how worst the situation there is still someone there to keep me in accompany and look after me.



Thanks darling, it means loads to me! I feel sweet and warm in heart, again. Love you!

No comments: