“Welcome every morning with a smile. Look on the new day as another special gift from your creator, another golden opportunity to complete what you were unable to finish yesterday. Be a self-starter. Let your first hour set the theme of success and positive action that is certain to echo through your entire day. Today will never happen again. Don’t waste it with a false start or no start at all. You were not born to fail.” ~by Og Mandino

Thursday, September 22, 2011

A Nap

I spend the whole morning and afternoon to finish a book explaining about the swiftlets farming. It’s quite interesting information which starts arousing my interest and attention in that sort of industry.

In between, I fell asleep unknowingly too after a few hours reading, then I heard a bird kept singing to me and it sounded it’s just next to me. I thought it was a swiftlet in my dream until I was completely awoken by the non-stop noisy bird nagging.

I turned around to survey the source of sound. Ooh, it was coming from a small little red head bird which resting on the grille and it’s just about hundred centimetres away from me.

It ran away immediately I spotted her. Ha. What a naughty little rascal!

No comments: