“Welcome every morning with a smile. Look on the new day as another special gift from your creator, another golden opportunity to complete what you were unable to finish yesterday. Be a self-starter. Let your first hour set the theme of success and positive action that is certain to echo through your entire day. Today will never happen again. Don’t waste it with a false start or no start at all. You were not born to fail.” ~by Og Mandino

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

My Mum's Long Green Bean Trees In The Garden

I took some pictures of my mum’s long green bean trees which creeping along the stick towards where the sunshine is glowing this morning. (Ouch! The sun is burning!!)



Oops, gotcha! A little spider was probably feeling hot too and finding itself a shelter underneath the leave.


I couldn’t stop admiring the beautiful yellow flowers blooming in the garden again. I have some special feeling on them. They are stunning, especially on the sunny day.


Just the transmission pole. (I blurred the flowers at the front of.)


Come back to the yellow angels again. Simply like them. *wink*

No comments: