“Welcome every morning with a smile. Look on the new day as another special gift from your creator, another golden opportunity to complete what you were unable to finish yesterday. Be a self-starter. Let your first hour set the theme of success and positive action that is certain to echo through your entire day. Today will never happen again. Don’t waste it with a false start or no start at all. You were not born to fail.” ~by Og Mandino

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Lunch with Parents & Brothers




My mum, dad and Ah Chii are going to have their birthdays in the consecutive weeks and I will be leaving here soon tomorrow afternoon. I would like to give them a simple but heartfelt birthday treat before I leave. Thereby, I asked them out for a family lunch at a Chinese restaurant after Sunday-worshipping today.

The atmosphere was filled with our pleasant pearls of laughter. In between one of the dishes came with a few big prawns and my little bro and I fought each other to get them (we both love to eat prawn very much). He had done really well with his chopsticks and hence, he won them at the end. Damn.

I still prefer to use spoon and fork instead. At least I’m better with them.

Ah Chii was probably pretty smug of his triumph that he slurped the prawn right in front of me with some bloody exaggerated arrogant expression. Damn again! Well, I didn’t mind!! Really! Hmm… whatever.

No comments: