“Welcome every morning with a smile. Look on the new day as another special gift from your creator, another golden opportunity to complete what you were unable to finish yesterday. Be a self-starter. Let your first hour set the theme of success and positive action that is certain to echo through your entire day. Today will never happen again. Don’t waste it with a false start or no start at all. You were not born to fail.” ~by Og Mandino

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Flu… Again




It’s getting more and more frequent lately. I had once about a week ago. Oh NO. It’s not until a week yet. To be honest, is that a symptom or serious warning about something that has been hidden dreadfully behind and going to explode soon? I’m worried.

Or, is that just because I was too tired yesterday for long distance travelling and some more didn’t stand a good night’s sleep last night? All in all, I have no idea! I have a great fear, as long as I don’t really know how my real condition is.

God, please stay with me. At the mercy of your greatest love and the support from my dearest family, I’ve overcome it once long time ago and I hope I can stand it if it did happen again. But of course, I indeed hope it won’t come ever.

I’ve got to be very positive and cheerful, I tell myself in heart. This would help, I think.

No comments: