“Welcome every morning with a smile. Look on the new day as another special gift from your creator, another golden opportunity to complete what you were unable to finish yesterday. Be a self-starter. Let your first hour set the theme of success and positive action that is certain to echo through your entire day. Today will never happen again. Don’t waste it with a false start or no start at all. You were not born to fail.” ~by Og Mandino

Thursday, November 18, 2010

After Rain

Rain keeps the morning refreshed.

I love raining but my father doesn’t like it especially on the working days. He feels trouble while he has to put on an umbrella when getting in and off the car, or carrying out some uploading or unloading jobs from the truck on the rainy day. Oh yah, I won’t like that too if so. I mean, I would only like the rainy day when I am in the building like I’m staying at home now which keep myself from getting drenched while can still enjoy the cool weather.

The rain was over; leave the rainwater on the surface to evaporate.


The plants have been getting well moisturised in the rain just now.



They seems like just done a great shower.


Start the new day, after the refreshing rain. Good morning, THURSDAY!

No comments: